The company Delta Media AS (a Norwegian private limited liability company with VAT nr. 916747330) an owner and operator (hereinafter referred to as the „Owner” or „Administrator”) of the FUTURE DRIVER (referred to as “FD” herafter) website and application a (hereinafter referred to as the „Application”), is also the Controller of personal data thereof. The Administrator stores, processes and uses all personal data submitted by the FD Application Users in accordance with the provisions of Norwegian law. The Administrator undertakes to use appropriate tools, in particular to install SSL certificates, encrypt passwords in the database, conduct periodic security audits of the system and exercise due diligence in order to ensure that personal data and address data as well as the privacy of the FD Application Users will be adequately protected in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. Upon registration, each User consents to the storing of their personal data and address data in the Application as well as to the storing, processing and using the above data to the extent specified by the Owner. Each User is entitled and allowed to inspect, amend, update, and delete data provided during the registration process at any time.
§ 1. General provisions
- full name (for personal use– business name),
- e-mail address,
- full address, i.e. street, house number, apartment number, postal code,
- password, i.e. a series of characters (numbers, letters, special characters), freely chosen and provided by the User, invisible and encrypted,
- company registration data.
- If personal data and address data referred to in § 1(1) are not provided, creating a User Account will be impossible.
- In addition, when using our Services, we may also collect and use exact information regarding your location, such as GPS, physical activity, your driving route (including precise location data that shows your geographical position). Data mentioned above is being collected only while having an active Shift in our app.
- Your physical activity data is not being stored but we detect it and use it to optimize the GPS usage. If the physical activity will be detected then the location data will be collected more frequently and accurately.
§ 2. The processing of personal and non-personal data in the Application
Data referred to in § 1(2) are collected in the process of Registration so that the Application Owner can:
provide services accessible through the Application, such as:
- maintaining the User Account, providing the Users with access to the Account full functionality of the Application,
- sharing commercial offers through the Application.
- fulfil its legal and accounting obligations related to the provision of services through the Application.
- Your personal information will help us keep you informed about our new products, software updates and upcoming events.
- Your data is processed under Norwegian national law in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
- After getting your prior consent we may use your personal data to create, develop, provide and improve our products and services, also within our advertising material.
- Some anonymized and non-identifiable of the personal information, such as the year of birth may be used to determine the demographic of our account holders. An example will be something as simple as your age based on the date of birth.
- We have to use your personal information to keep you updated in case of important notifications, especially with regards to changes in our terms and policies. You may not be able to stop receiving such notifications.
- The application/system will also collect information that cannot be traced back to a specific person or user.
- The location data will be used to display your current position on the map, which is accessible through our web application. The map can be accessed only by the users that are working within the same organization as you do and have special user permissions such as Admin or Coordinator.
§ 3. Changes to personal data
- Each User is entitled and allowed to inspect, amend, update, and delete data provided after the Registration process at any time.
- The Application User is obliged to update their data referred to in § 1(2) immediately after any change thereto, not later than within 3 (three) working days from the date of the change.
- Should the User fail to update data referred to in § 3(2), the Owner may suspend the User's Account until the update is provided.
- The User is entitled to inspect, amend, change and update data referred to in § 3(2) only after logging into their Account.
- The User sends a written request asking to remove data from the Account to the Administrator, to the following e-mail: address: email@example.com or by applying to get his/hers account deleted in their profile section(web-users only).
§ 4. Limitation of liability
- If the Administrator learns that the User makes use of the service provided electronically in a manner inconsistent either with the Regulations governing the FD Application or with the applicable provisions of law (unauthorized use), the Administrator may process the User's personal data and address data to the extent necessary to determine the liability of the User. The Administrator shall record this fact for evidential purposes.
- The User, in accordance with the Regulations governing the FD Application, undertakes to prevent third parties from accessing the Application. The User is solely responsible for confidentiality and security of their account. The User is also obliged to immediately inform the Administrator of any unauthorized use of their Account in the Application by third parties.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the content of data provided by the Users.
- The Administrator is not being responsible for processing data by third parties who place external links in the Application, taking the Users to a different website.
- Sometimes with your prior consent, FD may provide personal information to strategic partners that work with FD to provide services or products that help FD bring these products/services to the market. If you agree, when using FD, you can give us permission to exchange the information you provide as a user/company. Personal information will only be shared by FD to provide products/services and for advertising and improve. Personal information will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary or appropriate in the context of national security, law enforcement or other matters of public interest under applicable law. We may also disclose your information if we determine that it is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Moreover, we may in a reorganization, merger, or sale, transfer any personal information we collect to the third party.
§ 5. Cookies